Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today was a Good Day!

I had to get up "early" this morning to go to a Dr.'s appointment. I went into the bathroom to get ready, and when I returned to the bedroom, look what I found wrapped up in my Snoogle (the best pillow for pregnant ladies...I got mine on Amazon and can't imagine sleeping without it)...

Isn't he cute? It's not the best quality picture, but I couldn't resist!

Elena picked me up and took me to my appointment. Good news, my fluid is up to 9.46! (The nurse rounded it up to 9.5). It's still low, but it's going in the right direction. That made me very happy.

After we finished at the doctor, we went to go get pedicures. I mean, if Elena dropped me off at the front door and I all I had to do was sit, I figured that would be ok. Don't my toe
s look nice?


It was time for a nice summer color!

When I got home Mili, Megan, and Marcio came and brought me my favorite Fruit-To-Nuts salad from the FLY Bar. That place has some great food. Here they are, looking full and happy....thanks for lunch, you three. Come back anytime! Mili is Petey's good friend/girlfriend, if they had babies we'd call them MiliPetey's!


Alright, so much excitement for one day. I think it's naptime.

No comments: