Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Cup Runneth Over!

Our baby shower was over the weekend and was hosted at Margaret's house by both Margaret and Kim. It was amazing. Once I get some pictures, I will post them for everyone to see. It was the first time I'd really been up and around since being on bed rest. However, it was so nice to be surrounded by family and friends. I definitely felt the love flowing and feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.

We got so much STUFF! We'll have to change the little guy three or four times a day in order for him to wear everything.

I am officially stopping my medication tomorrow, and I think the doctor will be taking me off of bed rest on Monday...that means I guess he could come at anytime. However, I bet after all of this, he's going to hang in there until the end.

Mike's sister Mary graduated with her MBA from Kellogg at Northwestern this past weekend. We are so proud of her and excited for all of the wonderful things to come!

The haze from the fires is definitely lingering in the air. Yesterday you could really smell it, today it seems a little better. On the news yesterday they said there were over 800 fires burning in Northern California. That's unbelievable to me...

I hope to get pictures posted soon. Stay tuned....

No comments: