Saturday, June 14, 2008

Foggy SF Daze

The weather this week was beautiful, though I didn't get to experience it as much as I would have liked too! Today the weather is typical for this time of year, foggy and overcast. While on bed rest, I think I would prefer the fog...I hate to miss sunny San Francisco days. (Of-course, this is all for a good cause).

Mike finished the crib....da-da! Isn't it beautiful? I never realized he was such a handy-man. How handy. :)


Also notice (though it might be a little more difficult) the beautiful "Nordic Sky Blue" paint in the background. Thank you Kelly Moore.

We had 4 Dr.'s appointments this week. One check-in with my regular doctor, Two non-stress tests to check on the little man, and one big ultra-sound to make sure he is growing as he should...and he is! According to our wonderful perinatologist he appears to be a little over five pounds (with about 5 1/2 weeks left to go)!

Of-course, this up-date wouldn't be complete without a picture of our little man #1, Petey Buzzard. This is him, sleeping in the crook of my knees, part of our da
ily routine! He is so kind to share his purple blanket with me.

No comments: