Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Now that I'm 37 1/2 weeks and my fluid has been holding steady in the 10's, I've officially been taken off of bed rest with permission to do whatever I want- within reason, of-course. The past few days have been fairly "busy." At least, busier than they've been for me in a while, now that I'm off of bed rest.

The fourth of July was quiet. Mike re-arranged the living room (in hopes that we'll soon be purchasing a new couch from Room and Board-I think this is our first big furniture purchase together-how exciting). It now looks so much more spacious and cozy, and that was quite a project, which took a good chunk of the afternoon.

The res
t of the day and evening was spent with Christian, Lisa, and baby Lucas who is quite adorable...



Yesterday was an early birthday brunch with my parents at Citizen Cake, since my dad will be out- of-town, cruising the Yukon looking for earthquake activity on my actual birthday. Then Sheila and Peter Reid came over for pizza, TMZ, and some Wii Fit!

Today we are off to Woodside for a wedding, which should be a lot of fun. The whole gang will be there!

No comments: