Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And Now We Wait...

Karen and Phil's wedding on Sunday was beautiful! It was up in Woodside in the mountains, surrounded by trees and the weather was perfect. We had decided to stay in Palo Alto instead of driving home that night, and as we checked into the hotel, I realized that it would be the last time for a while that we would be checking into a hotel without a baby...

I saw the doctor yesterday and am 1-2 cm dilated, and 50% effaced. The baby has also dropped and I've been having lot's of practice contractions. If they get organized enough, that'll be just what I need to send me into labor. So, at this time we wait! I plan to take Petey on some big walks to get things moving.

My friend Annie sent me a great list of things to do to evict the little man, from spicy food, to pineapple...they even have a special pizza that's called the "preggo pizza." If anyone has any suggestions, I'm listening!

No comments: