Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to Work

This past week I went back to work part-time. I cried Sunday night, Monday morning as I was feeding Ben, and a little bit once I got to school. However, once I got busy planning my reading groups and ordering materials, it actually felt really good (since I haven't worked since May). I'm looking forward to my part-time work, I feel like I get the best of both worlds. Not to mention, Mike makes a great Mr. Mom! On his first day "alone" with Ben (Chad, Deedee and Caleb were still in-town), they went to the Aquarium and Bowling. Dad is so much fun...I'm going to have to work to keep Ben entertained on my days off. ;)

We had a wonderful time with Mike's brother, Deedee, and Caleb. Saturday it rained all day (our first big rain of the year), so we stayed in and ate burgers and pizza. Sunday we all went to the Zoo. Mike lent Caleb his camera, so Caleb took lots and lots of pictures to document our day. Here are a few from my camera.

Do you know these people?
The bears came right up too the glass!
Chad and Deedee- so precious!
Finally, the little man wakes up!
He makes a perfect journalist.

And just a brief side-note, we have the Bjorn, which Ben likes a lot, we have the ERGO, which I think he'll grow into, Mike wanted the Moby Wrap (so we bought that and never used it) but I just discovered the New Native Baby Carrier Sling and am in LOVE! Not to mention Ben loves it too. It's so easy. I'm a happy mommy.

No comments: