Thursday, January 6, 2011

Year In Review

I get sentimental...a lot. I could spend hours looking through old pictures...wedding albums, friends, pictures of Ben (and not Sam)...it never gets old. When looking through all of the photos that I took from the last year, it was amazing to me all of the firsts Ben experienced, and all of the firsts I experienced through Ben's eyes.

The Zoo, Disneyland, pre-school, the Dentist (of-course the list goes on and on). I wanted to upload some pictures that looked back over the year. It was hard, there were just too many to choose from. So I picked these two.

There is something so sweet about Ben and his daddy staring out at the ocean (his first time on the sands of Venice Beach). 

Then I chose this picture of Ben and Sam...brothers. Smiling. I look forward to capturing many more of these smiles together over the years.

Posted via email from Dara's Ditties

No comments: