Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life is Changing VERY Quickly


Ben is officially crawling and very, very, busy. His latest trick as of today is pulling himself up on whatever he can find. I put him down for a nap and when I went in to peek on him, I found that he can now pull himself up...I guess it's time to lower the crib. Gone are the days where I could put him under his "rainforest" on his back and quickly check my email without the fear he'd go anywhere. My running shoes are on! I am ready. It's a good thing I'm a teacher and have eyes in the back of my head. ;)

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Buttons

2 comments:

Becca said...

You are in trouble now!!! This is when all the fun begins - especially with a boy... make that 2 boys...

Oh, and that first pic is of Pete in Caitlin's duck costume. He loves Caitlin, so he loves all the things she loves.

Anonymous said...

Love to see the pictures of you and your family! When I googled your name, trying to find you, there were several Dara Schwartzes.Most had pictures and there you were!I recognized you at once from your pictures! I think you were six when I left...